Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Self-diagnosed

I just read a reference to a behavior pattern and I think it is really my problem.

I AM BINARY!!!

So in computer speak - which is often used at my house  - you know binary is all ones and zeroes.  So you are either a one or a zero - there is no middle ground - there is no average - or moderation - just a one or a zero.

So when I am on to something (like a diet) (let's call this a one) - I am totally on it  - gung ho!!! - no stopping me!!! - eat no fat - eat no carbs - eat no sugar - !!!  

And then I hit a plateau or I burn out and I turn into a ZERO!!!!

and I am the other side of that coin - lay on the couch - want to do nothing - want to eat everything - I said 'Want' not going to do it - but I might just have some full fat salad dressing......

So at least there is a name for this behavior - now I just need to figure out if I want to change it or not....

2 comments:

roshni-mishra said...

I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings as much as possible but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed words is very beautiful. Well, you seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Clothing
Bussiness Dropshipping
establish good relationship
Gurgaon VIP Girl
Gurugram Party Girl
Gurgaon Dating Girl
VIP Girl Gurgaon

Miria said...

Thanks for the article really help me a lot really apreciate it please visit our website : Kampus terkemuka