Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's almost here!

Got a call this morning that our carpet tiles will be in town tomorrow!! This means we have a lot of work to do this weekend. The last 5% of details like caulking moulding that makes a huge difference. I have already scheduled Tuesday off from work so the furniture will be delivered then also and we'll be most of the way through having a finished family room again - oh and my quilt studio! I am still trying to figure out how to get an antique china cabinet down there for my fabric storage! To aid the cause I went and bought more fabric the other night. We'll have new quilts for our new couches.

This has been an excruciatingly long work week, little sleep most nights. Don't know why but allergies are raging and can't wait for this spring pollen season to cease! I do need to get out in the garden and plant my annuals and do some weeding, but the family room comes first. Gotta run - more later!

No comments: